Registration » Registration Resources

Registration Resources

Welcome to Bradley County Schools. Below are links to help you get registered for this school year. If you need any help with the process, please call 423-476-0620 or email Click the links below.
  • Kindergarten Registration Form
  • NEW Students to Bradley County Schools- Grades 1-12 
  • Returning Students
    • If you attended Bradley County Schools during this school year, you are already registered into the next grade level in the school you attended or in the middle or high school that your current school is zoned for. (example:  Waterville Community Elementary to Lake Forest Middle School to Bradley Central High School)  You will not complete a registration form for the next school year. But, if you have changed your address, phone number(s), or email address, complete this Contact Information Change Form.
    • If you wish to transfer within Bradley County Schools, complete this Transfer Form.
    • If you are a middle or high school returning student that has not been contacted about classes for next year, email your school counselor. Click this link for a School Counselor List.
  • Pre-Kindergarten students will register through the Family Resource Agency. Call for more details.
  • Withdrawing students from a Bradley County Schools
If you are new to the area and do not know what school your child is zoned for, please follow the link to find your school bus - FIND MY BUS