Editing previous response:

Please fix the highlighted areas below before submitting.

Request to Withdraw a Student

Please complete the form below. Required fields marked with an asterisk * You will have to submit the form for each student that is withdrawing from Bradley County Schools.

Please use this form to request to withdraw a student from Bradley County Schools.

Answer Required
Current Grade Level*
Answer Required
Answer Required
Confirmation Email